Biyernes, Agosto 14, 2015

Clarifying Shampoo

Hindi naman masyadong uso sa pangangailangan nating mga Pilipino ang Clarifying Shampoo kaya naman when it was suggested for bleach shampoo, I was curious. Apparently, if you put a lot of products or swim a lot or you just have hard water for bathing, you have to clarify your hair. Whenever you feel na mabigat ang buhok mo or its dull, it maybe because of the products that you have been using. I felt that because of my hair coloring, hair treatment, I ought to try using a clarifying shampoo but where can I get one? I was lucky to find one in Shopwise, it’s from Suave. It’s about P150, I was like “that’s too pricey!” and then I did my quick mental math, it’s 355ml so compared to the regular shampoo that I usually buy which I buy in sachets, normally P30-P40 for 6 pcs, about 10ml each, medyo mas makakatipid pa nga ako. 



It’s marketed as something that you can use daily pero sabi, hindi naman advisable na gamitin siya daily especially if you have colored hair kasi the color will fade faster. In my third session of bleach shampooing I used 80ml of clarifying shampoo, 80ml of light violet clear shampoo from VO5, just to cancel some yellow in my hair, 20g bleach powder and 80ml oxidizing lotion that I purchased from Hortaleza kaya hindi ko alam kung siya ba ay 6%, 9% or 12%, naubusan kasi ng bleach powder sa hbc na nabibili ko ng P90, grabe, para talagang nabasag yung puso ko nung sinabi na out of stock yung bleach powder pero blessing in disguise ata siya kasi for about the same amount, mabibili mo pala siya ng P25 sa Hortaleza, P50 pag kasama yung oxidizing lotion na 120 ml. look at the result, it sort of toned my triple toned hair. Hindi na talaga ombre ang dating, it’s just bad bleach and color job by an unprofessional pero as I have said, using the purple shampoo and clarifying shampoo somewhat toned it. Hahahahaha. 

Last week's three toned hair


Ang dami ngang naimpress sa light ng hair ko. Pinagtitinginan ako ng lahat, malamang nawirduhan kasi rare ang blonde sa Pilipinas, hindi pa nga siya ganon kablonde eh. I think my sister was impressed with my colors na she is now begging me to color her hair. Super pa yung pagkakalight niya ngayon, if you are going to compare the difference of the first and second week of bleach shampoo sa difference ng second at third week of bleach shampoo, parang mas matindi yung effect ng paggamit ng clarifying shampoo. Kasi yung from first to second, parang 1 lift lang pero yung second to third parang 2 lifts.  Refer to diagram, parang yung 1st week kasi ay level 5 tapos 2nd week, level 6 and then 3rd week, level 8.

See, parang kahit pano ngpantay-pantay na ng kulay






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento