Huwebes, Agosto 27, 2015

Enjoy the single life!

In the last couple of weeks, I have been very anxious because of the imminent changes in my life. I am turning 28 this September (I am not really one of those who worry too much when they get older, age is just a number), I am looking forward to some changes at work, new schedule, new team but it’s also bittersweet because I will be apart from people that I have spent years with. So, I think the anxiety has made me restless and I get to realize how single I have been. I am still far from my deadline to have a boyfriend but I don’t know, there’s this guy…. (haha, I really do not want to discuss him, how I feel for him, etc…), well, it’s not really about him why I think of this things, I guess the upcoming changes just made me think. Grabe, ang kalat ng isip ko in the last few weeks, ang dami kong inaalala na hindi naman dapat. Being the Catholic that I am, I prayed. I am one of those Catholics who strongly believe in saints’ intercession and over the past years, my favorite has been St. Jude but since I was so concern about my love life and my relationship, I ran to St. Anne, Mother Mary’s mum, she found Mary a man, she will find me to. Well, I was really just praying that the next guy that will be my boyfriend is my FOREVER, yeah, naniniwala ako sa FOREVER, no matter how many times kong ipagsigawan habang naulan na walang forever eh naniniwala ako dun. GOD is FOREVER, LOVE is GOD, therefore, LOVE is FOREVER, yan para sa mga Mathematician at Philo major, you have to agree to my logic, wala kayong choice.


So, there has been a couple of inspirations kung bakit bumalik na lang ako sa pag-eenjoy ng aking single life, I mean, it’s not that I did not enjoy it before or what but here’s the thing, totoo talagang nakakaattract ang mga babaeng confident at happy on their own kasi when I already come to terms na ok na ok ako sa pagiging single ko at wala akong dinedate saka naman naglilipana ang mga boys who want to date me. Boys talaga noh, ganda ko ‘teh. I think it’s really the personality that draws them in. Siguro dahil medyo busy sa work, I have no time to rest and for my extracurricular activities, I am starting to be miserable and overthink my life and I ended up feeling miserable. Anyway, I was reading this article sa Cosmo, I was so inspired by Laureen Uy dun sa article about her. Sabi kasi sa title, The Secret to Being Happy Laureen Uy, so syempre, babasahin ko ‘yan kasi nga malungkot na ako, lalo ko pa bang ilulugmok yung sarili ko sa negativity, siyempre, hahanap ako ng inspirational and motivational things around me. Haloooooo, mahirap na nga yung sitwasyon, demotivated na nga, lalo ko pa bang idedemotivate yung sarili ko? I love what she said about trying to love yourself when alone. It is a process, tama siya, ganyan peg ko last year eh, pero tanggap na tanggap ko na ang nangyari sa amin ng ex ko. You have to be happy on your own kasi you if you’re happy, you will attract the right one for you. Ganon talaga eh, hindi pa siya ang FOREVER ko. 



Isa pang nakainspire sa akin ay yung nabasa ko sa thepapist.org (here’s the exact post http://thepapist.org/st-anne-st-anne-send-me-a-man/), parang nagkaroon ako ng awakening sa faith ko kay God. Parang sinurrender ko na ang buhay ko at mga dreams ko kay God tapos alala pa ako ng alala para akong ewan. So, I stopped and pray again at nainspire ako sa naging message ng pari dun sa author ng post na enjoy lang ang single life kasi it’s your time to form yourself para ready na pag nagkafamily. You have to read the post. Now, hinihingi ko talaga yung intercession ni St. Joseph para maform na niya ang aking FOREVER at ni St. Anne para madiscern ko na ang aking relationships at future. To all single women out there, let’s not feel bad about the situation, it is never too late. It will never be too late, kung talagang raising a family or being a wife ang calling at dream natin, God will never fail us. He is just preparing the man that we deserve.  At sa mga mapang-asar na tropang guys, oo, minsan talaga nakakaapekto na yung pangungutya nyo na single yung mga dalaga niyong friends, instead of making them feel like it’s a big deal na wala silang relationship, why not be supportive sa mga endeavors nila. Treat them kindly and make them feel good about themselves and suppportahan niyo lang na tama ang choice nilang maging single. Yes, make them feel like being single is a choice and not because of missed oppurtunities or failed relationships or dahil may mali sa kanila. 

Let us just enjoy the moment, discover God's will and let's wait to be surprised. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento