Lunes, Agosto 3, 2015

HairFix Hair Coloring Shampoo- Rich Auburn Review

Please see updated post here

After 5 weeks of sporting my red hair from L’Oreal Excellence Fashion, it faded to a brown brassy color. Well, it was not that brassy but it was no longer red. So, I decided to re-do my red, this time, I did not want to spend so much on hair color and being a fan of coloring shampoo, I decided to give it a try upon seeing it in Watsons and reading some reviews online. It was easy to use, I just did not like the gloves being too cheap looking, it was literally plastic! Oh well, what do you expect sa P69 na pangkulay?! There was a little stinging but it was bearable. I just did not like the smell, masyadong amoy parlor, the smell stayed on my hair for 3-4 days kahit na nagshampoo na ako ng bonggang bongga. So here is the result, I shall be comparing the results with the Spicy Red and the HairFix.

I just applied the HairFix Hair Coloring Shampoo!

This was taken with flash after I rinsed the shampoo off. 
I used L'Oreal on this one, this was the morning, hours after I colored my hair, see how awful my hair was.
This is using HairFix, it may not be as red as the Spicy Red but it is a decent red and if you will notice, the hair falls more natural and not that dry. It is actually softer. If I did not bleach bath my hair, I think the color would have lasted longer.
Parang within a week after I used HairFix, this one is taken with flash and as you can see, mejo red violet na yung peg niya so ayan. Hindi na ako sa Jean Grey, ako na si Black Widow. Haha. Choz!

In summary, I like this because it is affordable, it is easy to use, it leaves your hair smooth and healthier. I just do not like the smell and the few color options. I still maintained this red with Pantene Color and Perm Shampoo and Conditioner. I am not sponsored nor endorsing any of the products mentioned in this article






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento