Biyernes, Pebrero 26, 2016

100 blessed Days

Months ago, I was so depressed that I felt that I cannot be happy anymore. I hate being in that position where I am just sad. I can only work as hard in life as possible but there will be things that I cannot control so instead of focusing on those things. I decided to take charge and focus on things that I can control. I can control my perspective so instead of thinking of the things that I do not have I started to be thankful for what I have. I decided to count at least 3 blessing each day. There will be days that I am just forcing the positivity in me but as I compare my blessings from Day1, I sounded being more sincere and I was happier and at the end of 100 days, I felt better and things started happening for me.

I was on day 16 and coming up with blessings is starting to be easy!

Check out my Facebook page for my posts of the blessings that I received, you may also want to try it yourself and see miracles happen for you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento