Sabado, Pebrero 20, 2016

My 2015: a review

 I know ang awkward n ngayon ko lng ginagawa ang entry na 'to dahil matatapos na ang February 2016. I just want to share how the power of visualization, law of attraction, prayers and hardwork helped me attain most of my goals and ended up becoming a somewhat fulfilled human being.

Sa mga sinulat kong yan, 5 jan ang natupad. Nung 2014 kc, i felt that i was stuck in a rut and i knew i had to do something about it. So, sa bdj planner ko, i wrote what i really wanted to happen sa buhay ko. I wanted to improve my personal life, my fitness goals, my career and financial aspects. January pa lang talagang apply lang ako ng apply kapag my opening hanggang sa September ntupad ang prayers ko pero grabe, ilang rejection, sipag at luha tlaga bago ako naging coach. Dahil wala nman akong boyfriend, mas my time ako with my mom and sister. Don't get me wrong, natupad yung pinakauna sa list. January 1 pa lng, i've been dating this guy. He's a great guy in paper, he's perfect but i think God brought him into my life to answer that prayer, to date someone for that year. I learned things from him, i found a friend in him, i gained confidence and belief in myself dahil sa pangpupush niya saka sa mga payo niya. He made me happy.
Unfortunately, hindi ako naging 105 lbs but i lost 10lbs. I did not end 5km in 28 minutes but I still decided to run 10km this 2016. I know i will have the endurance to do it. Nung appraisal, di ko man naabot ang goal ko but since I eventually became a coach, higit pa yung naging increase ko. Because of that, nakapagTithes ako by December!
The things na wala talaga akong nagawa ay ang to spend my birthday with less fortunate, makaipon ng 24K, at ang maging clear ang aking skin. Tsk! Tsk!
I'll continue to work on my goals and new ones. I hope you enjoyed reading my wins and you get inspired to push yourself that you can get out of that rut. Go 2016!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento