Linggo, Pebrero 28, 2016

How annoying Juliette can get?

I love Bitsie Tulloch, I think she's gorgeous and a perfect fit for David Giuntoli on-screen and off-screen but I never liked how she has been written, how they have transformed her from season to season. Well maybe, there will be episodes that I loved her but I find the character Juliette Silverton annoying. 



In season 1, she's the annoying girlfriend who assumes that Nick is hiding something from her. She was so one note and not interesting like as if she just have to be there so that the Grimm has a girlfriend. In season 2, I know she was under a spell but I don't like how she was hiding her obsession from Nick but I just felt that she was just so mean to him and it was just so annoying. 



In season 3, I started to like her because she is Nick's supportive girlfriend and friend to Rosalie. She was starting to be helpful and useful to cases but when she's acting all bad-ass, she annoys me again. In season 4, I like her in the beginning and when she became a Hexenbeist but when she became insane, I was so annoyed that I even rejoiced that her character died. In season 5, as Eve, I do not like her that much. I was not thrilled that she came back. She's so detached from Nick but somewhat I know that she's bitter that Nick is living with Adalind. They invited everyone except for Adalind to help. Whatever, I guess, I have to let this out of my system so that I can learn to love her. Haha, enjoy Grimm! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento