Martes, Enero 24, 2017

My Saturday lunch

So last Saturday, my bf and I went on a lunch date. We decided to go for Korean, it's been a while since we went to Bonchon. I am not really a fan of Bibimbap, I usually order the one with the shrimp on top of rice and sometimes chicken but this time I tried to spicy chicken Bibimbap and we both ordered Bingsu. I got the chocolate and he got the strawberry cheesecake flavor. For someone who loves and tolerates spicy food, I find the Bibimbap spicy flavor just right. As for the Bingsu, the chocolate flavor is not that sweet which was fine with me while strawberry cheesecake is not that sour. Don't get me wrong, I love strawberries but strawberry flavored foods tend to be on the sour side and I am not a fan of. I am not some foodie but this combo was satisfying.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento