Linggo, Oktubre 11, 2015

Hawaiian outfit... patterns on patterns

We were asked to dress-up at the office for the Luau Party. I decided to wear a floral cropped top and floral jogger pants. Patterns on patterns was a no-no before but when you think about it, that’s not really the case, it’s up to how you wear it and the colors should complement each other. So in this ensemble, as you can see, the top is light and the bottom is dark. I paired it with my blue heels and blue button down cotton shirt. (Seriously, it was still an office environment; you really do not expect me to wear just that.) With the floral pattern, patterns have to be of different sizes so that you can balance them. With my top, since I am already wearing a light color which makes things bigger than they actually are, the patterns on my top are smaller compared to my pants, the patterns are bigger. See how it harmonizes the whole outfit.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento