Sabado, Oktubre 3, 2015

Monea Power Dose Review


I read a few things about the Monea Power Dose so I decided to try it because it was not that costly and so far I have been using this once a week, along with other treatments for my dried (due to bleaching), other treatments that I used is Hair Keratin Treatment from Hortaleza and recently, I started using the Silk Scarf Hair Treatment from Etude House.  I was able to find the Monea Power Dose at Watsons in Festival Mall Alabang.  

It was easy to use, after shampoo and conditioner, I used the Monea Power Dose and waited for 10 minutes before rinsing.

This is my usual hair after the regular shampoo-conditioner ritual.




This is my hair after I used the Monea Power Dose, I took this picture after making sure that my hair is air-dried. I also like how light and manageable my hair becomes after I used this product. My hair does not have that straw-like texture. It feels like the life was resuscitated back to my hair. I will continue using it unless other hair treatments prove to be much better and more cost-efficient.   









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento