Sabado, Oktubre 3, 2015

My first week of dieting


If you have been following my life, you know that I have been trying to be 105 lbs, which is my weight right before college. I wanted to prove that your work does not define your health/weight, it's your lifestyle, if you choose to be healthy then you will find a way. Anyway, I have given to temptation over the past few weeks and now, I am back to 130 lbs (Thank God, I am able to say it, nareach ko na ang acceptance). I really wanted to be 105 lbs by 2016. So I am back to running and unfortunately this week, I am only able to run thrice but I am able to eliminate rice in most of my meals. I will be weighing in this week and hopefully, I have lost a pound or two. I really wish to share my diet but in all honesty, I cannot remember them but here's what I did, I eat peanuts when I wanted to eat sweets, I eliminate rice in most of my meals except for the meal before I go to work, I included more veggies and fruit. I ate mostly lean meat but at one time, I had grilled pork and I enjoyed the fatty part of it and I am not ashamed to say it. Do not deprive yourself, if you feel that you worked hard enough with your diet, have a cheat meal, yes a cheat meal and not a cheat day. Actually, in a week, I allow myself to have 3 cheat meals, so maybe that's where people get the concept of cheat day because you have 3 meals in a day but I suggest that you do what I do, 3 cheat meals in a week and do not do them all in one day because when you do a cheat day, you tend to binge eat and lose the essence of your hard work in the last 6 days. Plus, when people do a cheat day, they tend to cheat not just on the meals but also on the snacks for that one whole day. For this week, I have decided to include 2 cheat meals, the one with the grilled pork and then I am eating out later. My go-to lean meat for this week was beef so if a certain type meat is not available in our fridge, I asked one of the beef burgers to be included in my meal.








    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento