Linggo, Oktubre 11, 2015

When people are becoming unbecoming


This week, I learned something about myself. I still have to learn a lot of things and I should higher my walls. I am always seeing the good in people and I am so trustworthy but then again, there are people who has changed a lot and all you have to say is “That is sooooo unbecoming…” and I am just now in conflict with how you can still see the good in everyone but protecting myself.
·         Trust only a few people, one to three is good. More than that is risky.
·         Keep on smiling and keep on killing people with nothing but humility and kindness, eventually they may just be guilty on being mean to you or something. I have seen the episode of Charmed entitled Used Karma and it really helped the sisters be saved from demons’ dark plans and what-not because of centuries of good karma. I sort of believe that.
·         Do not complain but call out or ask when you see something is wrong. Do things in a constructive way to avoid conflict.
·         Always be mindful of people around you.

·         Do your best, one may never be perfect but one can always be better. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento