Linggo, Nobyembre 1, 2015

My goal for October



So it is now November, let me just tell you a brief story of my life. Last year, around September, after my birthday, at 133lbs, I decided to lose weight and apparently I did but of course during the course of the year, I fail to continue with my diet and with my workout, although I did not gain all of the pounds that I lost, I still gained some weight. I was at 130lbs. I also reviewed my life and I did not imagine my life to be like this. Well, it’s not that I am not happy right now; I am just expecting a different story. I decided that I wanted to take charge of my life and for the last 3 years, I kept on telling myself that I will be 105lbs but that did not seem to happen. I told myself at the end of 2015, I will be 105lbs. I did the juicing diet for a week on the third week of October and my weight dropped to 122lbs but then, I stopped it for the final week of October and because of my schedule and weather, I am only able to exercise during my rest days. October ended and I am at 126, I am a little bit disappointed myself but a weight loss is still a weight loss. I will just work harder for this month so that I will end November at 113 lbs.    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento