Linggo, Nobyembre 1, 2015

Do not Rush


As the preacher said in the Feast session that I attended, unless bombs are falling off from the sky, we should not rush into things. The talk series at that time is about relationships and getting married but I think this applies also in other aspects of life, like business, career, etc.

Why shouldn't we rush things? 

Well, I remembered an episode of The Mentalist, the locksmith died. His wife tells the story of how he first unlock a safe but she does not remember what was in it. It was the mystery that excited and motivated the locksmith to unlock the safe, what I am saying here is life is not just about the end goal or us reaching our dreams and ambitions but the journey towards it. So for this week, my dear readers, I just want you to remove the pressure, smell the flowers and enjoy the ride. Do not rush things, as I always say or type, God is so much invested in your happiness, He will not let you down, just trust in Him and in His perfect timing, things will happen to you. Your prayers will be answered. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento