Linggo, Nobyembre 15, 2015

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished



The reason why it took me so long before I posted something is because I do not want to be subjective and emotional and just be negative and be some blogger who rants about her life or whatever. In all honesty, I just experienced this recently, in my line of work, it is important that you have some type of emotional deposit with the people that you work with. The downside to that is that people become familiar with you and when you are to give them constructive criticism, they do not see it that way, they see it as an attack or they feel that you do not want to do a part of your job. I really do not want to say more about it but I have to admit, I also have my own mistake, I was not very good in handling the situation at that time. I am not good in articulating myself so it may have appeared that I am annoyed with the person instead of his actions. I was able to be in contact again with the same person, I really do not have a choice, I have to be professional but if that person still feels the same way towards me instead of just reviewing himself, I do not think I am the losing part here. I have recognized the errors of my ways and see it as a learning experience. This quote is something that I have to bear in mind because I know that in the future, that person will not be the last ungrateful person and may translate my action into something negative instead of beneficial for them.   









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento